Equity Release Calculator
People over 55 often have little or no outstanding mortgage and lots of value tied up in their homes. Many others have interest-only mortgages and no way of repaying the capital. Equity Release can help people in either of these situations.
- Equity Release could be a way for your to release cash from your home without having to move out
- The Tax free cash can be released as a lump sum, as an income or as a combination of both
- Once any mortgage is paid off the cash released is yours to spend as you wish
- You do not have to make monthly payments, but some providers give the option
- All Equity Release Plans are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
- Recommended plans offered comply with the Equity Release Council Code of Conduct
What can Equity Release be used for?
- Home improvements
- Increasing retirement income
- Holidays/Holiday Homes
- Buying a new car
- Helping the family
- Pay for an operation
- Gifting to children
- Inheritance tax planning
- Health care
- Long term care in your home
- Debt consolidation
- Repay existing mortgage
Who is Eligible for Equity Release?
If you satisfy all of these requirements you qualify for equity release;
- Are 55 or over
- Own your own home
- Have little or no mortgage
If that’s you, try our Equity Release Calculator to find out how much you equity you could release from your property.